We have established the Careers in Grain Early Career Placement Program to assist employers in the grain industry to seek and employ talented early career professionals and in turn, assist these graduates to invest in their career pathways.
Careers in Grain will offer a cash engagement contribution of $2,500, and bespoke candidate selection and engagement services, to participating employers. Employers must be based in Western Australia, can be metro or regionally located, and must be able to demonstrate core commercial activities in some aspect of the grain value chain.
The Careers in Grain Early Career Placement Program will provide the following:
- Funding for participating organisations to assist the graduates to successfully fulfil their roles. This could include, for example, paying for training needs or some relocation costs, depending on your organisation’s needs. Careers in Grain will provide the employer a placement incentive of $2,500 per graduate. Twenty placement incentives will be available in the 2018 and 2019 calendar years; with a limit of 2 per employer.
- Careers in Grain will offer bespoke assistance to employers to identify the types of roles graduates could perform to make a positive contribution to your business. These roles may be for durations of one month to one year, in paid or unpaid work experience. The Careers in Grain project requires no commitment for ongoing employment.
- Careers in Grain will engage with university career centres to ensure the program is advertised to bright, relevant candidates and “fit for purpose” to the participating employers’ needs. Students from all faculties will be included so that we focus on the best talent for the roles offered by participating employers, whether in finance, marketing, information services, engineering, agricultural science, or other disciplines.
- Careers in Grain will advertise roles and screen candidates (via telephone and written documents) for participating employers, provide you with the details of potential candidates, assist you with scoping the candidate’s engagement, and provide post-engagement support.
- Careers in Grain will also offer industry networking activities for participants in the Careers in Grain Early Placement Program.
We welcome your participation as an employer in the program. For further information please contact Kayla Evans, Marketing and Communications Officer.
Mob: 0428 843 318 | Ph: (08) 6262 2128 | Email: email@example.com